Nuclear physics methods laboratory
The group was created in 2015 on the basis of the Department of General Physics, MIPT, several laboratories of the INR RAS and with the support of the Laboratory of High Energy Physics, MIPT. The purpose of the creation is the development of methods for conducting and analyzing data from experiments in the field of particle physics and nuclear physics. In addition, members of the laboratory are engaged in the implementation of modern information technologies in experimental physics and education.
Group`s publications are available at this page
Lev Vladislavovich Inzhechik
Professor, Department of General Physics, MIPT. Laureate of I.V. Kurchatov prize. Veteran of nuclear energy and industry. The official expert of Rosatom on isotope technologies. Member of international physical experiments:
GERDA — search for neutrinoless double beta decay of Ge-76
EMMA — experiment with multimuon array
Mu-Monitor — investigation of cosmic muon fluxes in underground labs LSC
Scientific interests: neutrino physics and methodology for underground low-background experiments in nuclear and particle physics.
More than 100 scientific publications, including:
· P.Kuusiniemi et al. Muon multiplicities measured using an underground cosmic-ray array. J.Phys.Conf.Ser. 718 (2016) no.5, 052021.
· M.Agostini et al. The background in the 0νββy experiment GERDA. Eur.Phys.J. C 74 (2014) 2764
· T.Raiha¤,et al. Cosmic-ray experiment EMMA: Tracking analysis of the first muon events. Proceedings of the 31st ICRC, Łodz 2009;
· M.Agostini et al. Measurement of the half-life of the two-neutrino double beta decay of Ge-76 with the Gerda experiment. J. Phys. Nucl. Part. Phys. 40 (2013) 035110;
· M.Agostini et al. Results on Neutrinoless Double-βDecay of 76Gefrom Phase I of the GERDA Experiment. Phys. Rev. Lett. 111 (2013) 122503;
· J.Sarkamo et al. EAS selection in the EMMA underground array. J. Phys.: Conf. Ser.(2013)409 012086;
· L.V. Inzhechik. Isotopes. Isotope separation. Big Russian Encyclopedia. Moscow scientific ed. “Big Russian Encyclopedia”, 2008. V. 11, p. 33, 34. · Yu.V. Gaponov, L.V. Inzhechik, S.V. Semenov. Isotopes and fundamental problems of nuclear physics. Chapter 10 of the collective monograph "Isotopes: Properties, Preparation, Application", ed. V.Yu. Baranov, Moscow, Fizmatlit, 2005, v. 2.
Deputy team leader.
Candidate of physical and mathematical sciences. Senior researcher at INR RAS (Sector of mathematical support of experiments), Assistant of department of general physics, MIPT.
Specialist in data analysis in physical experiment. Member of the experiment "Troitsk nu-mass" for the direct measurement of the neutrino mass. ResearchGate profile
Head of the software group in JetBrains Research.
Secretary of the council Society of Scientists
Scientific interests: Mathematical statistics, scientific software, neutrino mass.
PhD in Physics and Mathematics.
Head of MIPT-NPM work on software for the BM@N experiment. Supervisor of infrastructure projects.
INR RAS researcher.
Specialist in rare caonic decay, data collection systems and functional programming.
INR RAS postgraduate student. MIPT teacher.
The head of the working group on modeling physical processes.
INR RAS engineer. General Physics teacher at MIPT.
MIPT postgraduate student. Teacher in General Physics at MIPT.
Head of the solar neutrino background working group.
PhD in Physics and Mathematics.
Data acquisition systems specialist. Participates in the Troitsk nu-mass and IAXO experiments.
Postgraduate student at MIPT, teacher of the Department of General Physics and Phystech activist.
Eengaged in physics of collisions of high-energy ions under the direction of I. A. Pshenichny.
Laboratory researcher. Postgraduate student at the Higher School of Economics.
Head of Segmented Satellite Detector. The main participant in works on atmospheric physics.
Student of HSE.
Participates in software development projects and in BAT collaboration.
Member of the modelling group and is involved in the study of atmospheric discharges.
MIPT student. Teacher of computer science at MIPT.
Part of the software group. Works on distributed computing systems.
Part of the software group. Engaged in site support and input-output systems development.