The difficult 2020 is coming to an end. Annual report time. Despite the difficult times, this year the report turns out
to be even larger than the previous one and no longer fits even into the format of a separate document. This year, the report is generated by working groups separately and is available in Confluence. Publications and conferences talks are available on the regular page.
- Elya Blinova
- Nikolay Karpushkin
- Roland Grinis
- Defense of one Ph.D. thesis (Vasily Chernov), two master's theses (Alexander Svetlichny and Egor Stadnichuk) and two bachelor's theses (Tatyana Abramova and Timur Khamitov).
- 12 publication (4 more were sent to journals).
- 25 reports at conferences and meetings of different levels.
- Formal entry into the IAXO collaboration.
- Cooperation agreement with JetBrains and JetBrains Research.
- Release of Plotly.kt.
- Demo release of VisionForge.
- At last, statistical methods course recording.