- Meta-data processing tools.
- Context encapsulation mechanism.
- Basic data structures: Values, DataPoints, DataSets etc.
- Actions (see "push" data flow model).
- Tasks and workspaces (see "pull" data flow model).
- Basic IO, Logging.
- Naming, paths and navigation.
A connector to current data analysis software like JAS3 and ROOT.
A simple wrapper for Apache Commons Math library (one of the most advanced mathematical libraries).
DataForge numerical integration API. Some minor utilities.
- Models API and implementation (Spectra, Histograms etc.).
- Basic DataForge fitting API (parameters, models, states etc.).
- A unique implementation of Fyodor Tkachov's Quasi-Optimal Weights method (QOW).
- A wrapper for Commons Math no-deriv procedures.
- Bayesian tools to work with prior and posterior Likelihood functions.
(addition) A refined version of JMINUIT is included in additional module.
- General DataForge plotting API based on annotations.
- Reference implementation based on JFreeChart library. JFreeChart is one of most rich library for graph plotting
ever made (not only in Java).
- Reference implementation based on JavaFX Charts.
- Advanced abstract storage API based on annotations.
- Basic implementation for different storage systems (including direct file storage, relation databases and no-SQL
- Envelope format allowing combining binary data and text meta-data in one container.
- Automatic logging and event system.
- Remote storage implementation.
Alarms and device controls based on storage events.
Project GRINDStone(GRoovy INteractive Dataforge)
- Scripting support with Groovy.
- Command line interpreter using Groovy shell.
- Both dynamic and static type systems.
- Advanced tools for annotation, actions and tasks construction via Groovy DSL builders.